Current Employment Opportunities
Director of Physical Plant -
Applications will be accepted until September 15, 2014.
- Applications will be accepted until September 23, 2014.
Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Physics and Chemistry Instructors Needed:
The Natural Science Division is currently seeking adjunct instructors for Chemistry and/or Physics. Adjuncts must have a master’s degree and 18 semester graduates hours in field.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested, please contact the Natural Science Division Chair Ed Perry via phone at 251-580-2166 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Adjunct Instructor Information:
Adjunct/Part-Time Instructor Intent
– Applications are currently being accepted for multiple adjunct instructor positions.
How to Apply
Complete and submit an Application for Employment
to the following address:
Faulkner State Community College
ATTN: Human Resources
1900 Highway 31 South
Bay Minette, AL 36507
Application for Employment (PDF)
Application for Employment (Word Document)
Procedure for Applying:
All application materials for this position must be submitted as a new complete packet and will become property of the College. Transcripts MUST be submitted with every application for employment. Applicants who fail to submit all required information will be disqualified. Applicants must meet the required qualifications in order to be considered. If you meet the required qualifications for this position, please visit faulknerstate.edu. A completed application packet consists of:
- Completed Faulkner State Community College Application for Employment, (application must be signed)
- Current resume
- Cover letter describing specifically how your experience and qualifications meet the qualifications outlined for the position
- Letter(s) from current and/or former employers, verifying employment experience to meet minimum required qualifications
- Letter(s) must include employment dates and job title and be on official letterhead with an authorized personnel signature
- Copy of transcript(s) verifying required degree/certification (photocopies will suffice until employed)
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended must be on file prior to employment
In accordance with Alabama Community College System policy and procedures, the applicant chosen for employment will be required to sign a consent form for a criminal background check. Employment will be contingent upon the receipt of a clearance notification from the criminal background check. Faulkner State Community College is an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-verify). E-verify electronically confirms an employee’s eligibility to work in the United States as required by the Department of Homeland Security.
Applicants must adhere to the College’s prescribed interview schedule and must travel at their own expense.
The College reserves the right not to fill the positions in the event of budgetary or operational constraints. Faulkner State Community College is a multi-campus organization and employees of the College are required to travel among various work sites for both day and evening responsibilities and must provide their own mode of transportation.
Faulkner State Community College is an equal opportunity employer.
It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System, including postsecondary institutions under the control of the State Board of Education, that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, gender, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity or employment.
Faulkner State Community College will make reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled applicants or employees. Faulkner State Community College reserves the right to withdraw this job announcement at any time prior to the awarding.
Employment Opportunities in the Alabama Community College System