Sensational customer service is as much a part of the Alabama Gulf Coast as its 32 miles of powdery soft sand. Enhance your resume, and become an exceptional employee by enrolling in Faulkner State’s Five Star Southern Hospitality program, a customer-focused training program offered through the Center for Professional Development
To receive program certification, participants must complete the introductory course, Hospitality 101, which is a prerequisite to all other courses.
- Hospitality 101 (required prerequisite) – Introductory course for all new hires and for returning frontline employees. Develop an understanding of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Learn what the area has to offer.
must complete 4 of the following 5 courses:
- Communications Basics-Discover the fundamentals of customer service communication and the importance of being an “ambassador” for your organization. Skills learned: the do’s and don’ts of fundamental telephone communication, characteristics of excellent customer service and helpful techniques for difficult situations.
- Customer Service Skills-Build a solid foundation of service to positively impact your customer’s perception of the organization. Skills learned: six common errors when dealing with customers and how to better manage stress and emotions in the office.
- Exceeding Customer Expectations-Discover how to be more proactive and build rapport. Skills learned: communication forms, problem solving and recovering business opportunities.
- Tele-Sales Skills from A to Z-Identify techniques for being an effective listener while asking targeted questions to determine caller’s needs. Skills learned: How to build rapport, difference between features and benefits and how to ask soft questions.
- Coaching for Managers-Provides a practical approach to improving employee performance. Skills learned: distinguish between training, coaching and counseling and how to achieve top employee performance.
More dates coming soon.
Faulkner State Community College
Center for Professional Development