A notarized copy of your driver’s license must be received by the Admissions Office before you can register for classes.
Step 1 - Get Online
Step 2 - Login Screen
- Click on STUDENT LOGIN located at the top of the homepage. Then, click on INTERACT.
- Click on LOGIN.
Step 3 - Creating Your Schedule
- Enter your student number as your User ID. If you do not know your student number, call the Technology Services HelpDesk at 251-580-4900. Your Social Security Number will not work as your User ID.
- Enter your PIN. Unless you have made changes, your PIN is your six-digit date of birth. Example: May 1, 1983 would be 050183.
Step 4 - Paying Your Tuition
- Once you login, the first thing you should do is check the Academic Term that is listed in the center of the page. You should change this term to reflect the semester for which you want to register.
- Under “Scheduling,” click on the “Registration” option.
- You will see another option to specify an Academic Term, so make sure you are registering for the correct term.
- Use the SELECT COURSE link to search the course schedule. Once you find the course you want, click ADD and it will automatically add the course to your schedule.
- To view your schedule, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- To drop a course you have added, click the DROP COURSE link to the right of the course.
- Continue the process of dropping and adding until your schedule is complete.
- Once your schedule is complete, click the I’M DONE ADDING COURSES button.
- You will see a screen that provides information related to the tuition amounts that you owe. Available financial aid coverage will also be displayed on the screen.
- To complete the entire registration process, you must pay the amount in the CASH DUE column by the due dates published in the FSCC schedule. Failure to do so will cause your schedule to be dropped.
- To save your schedule and pay on campus you can click the I’M FINISHED button and you will be redirected to the Main Menu.
- If you feel that the financial aid amount applied to your account is incorrect, call the FSCC Financial Aid Office in Bay Minette at (251) 580-2151.
Step 5 - Dropping and Adding
- To pay your tuition online with a credit card, click the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- You may pay in person during regular business hours on all three campuses, Bay Minette, Fairhope, and Gulf Shores. To ensure complete registration, full payment must be received by the posted payment deadlines.
- If you register during drop&add/late registration, you must pay your tuition at that time. If you do not settle your account at that time, your schedule will be dropped.
- After your tuition has been paid, if you wish to adjust your schedule you will need to click on the ADD/DROP COURSES option from the Main Menu.
- You CANNOT add or drop courses after the add/drop period has ended. If you wish to withdraw from a course you will need to contact the Registrar’s Office or go online. Forms for course withdrawal can be found in the Registrar’s Office or online.