A notarized copy of your driver’s license must be received before you can register for classes.
- Click on “Student Login” at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Interact.” Interact is your student account. Through Interact, you can print everything from Degree Plans to Schedules to Unofficial Transcripts.
- Log in using your student number as your User ID and your SIX DIGIT birthday as your password.
- Make sure you have a current semester course schedule on hand.
- Under “Scheduling,” you will see “Registration.”
Don’t forget to register for a parking decal! You can find information on decals here.