James H. Faulkner State Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, Telephone number 404-679-4501) to award Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and Associate in Applied Science Degrees and Certificates.
The three-fold purpose for publishing the Commission’s access and contact number is to enable interested constituents (1) to learn about the accreditation status of the institution, (2) to file a third-party comment at the time of the institution’s decennial review, or (3) to file a complaint against the institution for alleged non-compliance with a standard or requirement. Normal inquiries about Faulkner State Community College, such as admission requirements, financial aid, educational programs, etc., should be addressed directly to Faulkner State Community College and not the Commission’s office.
- Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326, 404-975-5000
- American Dental Association (ADA); Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) –
Dental Assisting Programs
211 E Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL, 60611-2678, 312-440-2500
- American Culinary Federation Educational Institute 108 Center Place Way, St. Augustine, FL, 32095, 904-824-4468
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs -Surgical Technology Programs 1361 Park Street, Clearwater, FL, 33756, 727-210-2350
The Faulkner State Community College Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
To contact CAAHEP:
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
1361 Park Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
To contact CoAEMSP:
8301 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 111-312
Rowlett TX 75088
FAX (214) 703-8992
- Alabama Community College System
- Alabama Community College Association
- American Association of Community and Junior Colleges
- American Council on Education; Council for Advancement and Support of Education