Federal regulations published in the Federal Register on October 29, 2010, [75 FR 66665 and FR 66832], by the U.S. Department of Education (the Department), require institutions that participate in the student financial assistance programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (the HEA), to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV-eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation (GE Programs). Those regulations also provide that institutions must disclose to prospective students certain information about their GE Programs.
Faulkner State has identified several one-year certificate programs that meet the requirement for GE Programs – see below. Although the departments are still in the process of providing parameters for the regulatory disclosures of the GE Programs, Faulkner State has provided information below to help our students and potential students make informed decisions regarding their educational goals. Students’ personal information will not be disclosed.
New information coming soon!
2011-2012 Certificate Programs
- FSCC Licensed Practical Nursing Certificate Program
- FSCC Surgical Technology Certificate Program
- FSCC Dental Assisting Certificate Program
- FSCC Paramedic Certificate Program
- FSCC Culinary Arts Certificate Program
- FSCC Pastry Baking Certificate Program
- FSCC Hospitality Management Certificate Program
- FSCC Commercial Art/Graphic Design Certificate Program
- FSCC Landscape Operations Management Certificate Program
- FSCC Golf Course and Turf Management Certificate Program
Occupation/Education Crosswalk Search O*NET OnLine – http://www.onetonline.org/crosswalk/
Net Price Calculator - http://www.netpricecalc.com/calc/faulknerstate
Note: The College has used data from 2010-2011 for the Net Price Calculator matrix as required by the Department of Education.