Welcome to the Registrar’s Office!
Now you can request a transcript online! Click here to learn more…
Call toll free 1-800-381-FSCC (3722) or locally, 251-580-2227 or 251-580-2112.
Fax number: 251-580-2285
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
Student Records Policy–Notification of Rights
Students have the following rights with respect to their educational records:
1. The right to review their educational records–requests by students to access their educational records should be made to the Registrar, the head of the unit holding the records.
2. The right to challenge–Students may challenge the content, release, denial, and/or access to their educational records.
3. The right to have directory information classified as confidential–Students can request that directory information not be released to third parties unless written permission has been granted by said students. Directory information includes information, such as: name, address, telephone number, date of birth, dates of attendance, major, degrees awarded, etc. However, FERPA regulations allow exceptions, which are detailed in the College’s Student Records Policy, located in the Faulkner State Catalog and Handbook.
4. The right to file a complaint–Students can file complaints with the U.S. Department of Education regarding alleged failures by the College to comply with the requirements of the FERPA. The following agency oversees the FERPA:
The Family Policy Compliance Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20202-4605
Note: Please be advised that only students have the right to inspect their respective educational records.
Need additional assistance?
Please check with the Registrar’s Office if you need additional assistance with the following concerns:
- Academic Bankruptcy
- Course Forgiveness
- Course or College Withdrawal
- Auditing Courses
- FERPA Information
- Graduation Applications
- Graduation Checklist
- Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Credit for Advanced Placement, CLEP, or DANTES testing
- Transcripts Requests–To have Faulkner State to send transcripts to another college, employer, etc.
- Changing Student information
- Enrollment Verification
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to send transcripts?
No fee is required.
What is the graduation fee?
$75 (Non-refundable). This includes cap and gown and participation in the commencement.
Click here for the online Graduation Application.
Contact Information for the Registrar’s Office
MCGowan Administration Annex, Room 102
1-800-231-3752 (toll free)