Request a transcript online: Click here to learn more…

Request an electronic transcript (Escrip): Escript Transcript Request
If you are requesting an Escrip, you will need to access these FICE Codes.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)

Student Records Policy–Notification of Rights

Students have the following rights with respect to their educational records:

1.  The right to review their educational records–requests by students to access their educational records should be made to the Registrar, the head of the unit holding the records.
2.  The right to challenge–Students may challenge the content, release, denial, and/or access to their educational records.
3.  The right to have directory information classified as confidential–Students can request that directory information not be released to third parties unless written permission has been granted by said students.  Directory information includes information, such as: name, address, telephone number, date of birth, dates of attendance, major, degrees awarded, etc.  However, FERPA regulations allow exceptions, which are detailed in the College’s Student Records Policy, located in the Faulkner State Catalog and Handbook.
4.  The right to file a complaint–Students can file complaints with the U.S. Department of Education regarding alleged failures by the College to comply with the requirements of the FERPA.  The following agency oversees the FERPA:
The Family Policy Compliance Office
U.S. Department of Education
400 Maryland Avenue S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20202-4605

Note:  Please be advised that only students have the right to inspect their respective educational records.

Click here for Forms and Applications

Need additional assistance?

Please check with the Registrar’s Office if you need additional assistance with the following concerns:
  • Academic Bankruptcy
  • Course Forgiveness
  • Course or College Withdrawal
  • Auditing Courses
  • FERPA Information
  • Graduation Applications
  • Graduation Checklist
  • Transfer Credit Evaluation
  • Credit for Advanced Placement, CLEP, or DANTES testing
  • Transcripts Requests–To have Faulkner State to send transcripts to another college, employer, etc.
  • Changing Student information
  • Enrollment Verification

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does it cost to send transcripts?
No fee is required.

Contact Information for the Registrar’s Office
Memorial Hall, Bay Minette Campus
251-580-2285 (fax)
1-800-231-3752 (toll free)